Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh Sallie Mae.... Always a hassle. My loan should be coming in shortly, then we can start up everything! I am so nervous about releasing my work! By December I hope (if everything goes according to my super evil mater plan ^_- ) to have everything out. That includes the Visual Novel, "Divine Apocalypse: Twilight of the Nephilim and the Forgotten Days" (there will be more on that later) the graphic novel, "Divine Apocalypse: Armageddon" and the novel "Divine Apocalypse: The beginning of the End" the cornerstone of my series. ^_^ Whew.... I have alot of work ahead of me. Without my loan though there isn't much I can do, so I've been drawing out exactly how I want the website to look along with how I want the comic/visual novel. Sallie Mae said I should get it in two weeks. This week is almost over... I would hate to have to release the beast on them. lol.



La'Von Gittens
NoV'al Publishing
Divine Apocalypse: The Beginning of the End

No comments:

Post a Comment