Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The End is Never Near....


*¤★☆Lα’VØ₪’§ BレΦ G 001★☆¤*:
〒hankfully and finally, this month I am happy to release my debut novel, " Divine Apocalypse: The Beginning of the End " , which you can Gモ〒 on my website, www.novalpublishing.com for only 8.99, college students get ∀  discount so use your college e₥ail. Also on Amazon
Amazon


Check the self prom◯tion, because I worked ridiculously hard to come up with some things I know ya’ll would like. Stressed, with so much to do! But... I’m in Long Island...not the delicious drink... the place. Not that I have anything against Long Island...except for the boringness... And the fact that if you don’t have a car, the only place you’re driving is yourself insane ₢ÜŽ  Cabin Fever, is serious thing... -_-... So I guess yeah, I’ll take that back. Long Island has issues..... (Side note: The local Chinese food store around here only takes cash so I had to walk 20 mins back and forth to the ∀ TM for some dang Š₩eet &§our Chicken and Pork fried rice...Isn’t that stupid? It was good though. !★LªFF¡N☆[◯u†]★Lu₫☆! ) But I’m focusing on the positives! 〒his month or so I hope to be putting together and hopefully later releasing a graphic novel series branching off from my novel called: Divine Apocalypse: Distant Nirvana. Some more scary end of the world stuff. For that I’m working on a blend of Σ gyptian and ∀ztec creeds, which is fun, slightly gory and exciting. I’m not morbid.... I just find this stuff hilarious. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment